Ruminating On Rumi

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.

~ M. Rumi

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fraser is 19!!

Well, what do you know!! 
Fraser is 19 today! 

From a curly haired cherub who told me that an alien rode around on his shoulder and was about three minutes tall to a zombie son, Fraser is the finest young man I know. 
I could gush over with pride and silly stories of his young days but words don’t come close to what we all love about him.   He’s genuine. He’s kind.
He’s loving.
And, bar none, he’s my favourite son. 


So on August 15, 2012, 19 years at 9:38 a.m., very close to the time I birthed him at my sister Shauna’s home in Surrey. There were about nineteen people to welcome him to the planet. The first we saw of him was his hand waving in the air as if to say, “I’m here.”  
We have the video!  

Happy, happy birthday my darling son!  You are a treasure that I will always hold close to my heart.  


Play safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment